Riverdale, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
CNC Set-Up Operator
Job Id: 8166
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Set-up and manage Swiss CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding and milling.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments, and report issues to supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 Year of experience in Manufacturing Industry
- Must have experience in Swiss, Star and Mori CNC machines
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Debalina
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.