5 months ago
CNC Set Up Technician
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Setting up CNC machines and testing first piece inspections
- Complying with daily production schedules
- Confirming all tools, engineering drawings, diagrams and set up sheets are present
- Making proper machine adjustments to keep up to standards
- Inspect parts using the visual comparator, caliper, eye loop, appropriate gages, and instruments ensuring machine is producing accurate, quality parts
- Good communications skills, own transportation, good attendance and punctuality records, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years minimum experience
- Experience with setup up of CNC Machines
- Basic Math skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Christopher Achaibar
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.