about 2 months ago
13 Jan 00:00
CNC Setup Technician
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Fabricate parts and components with CNC machines as per company specifications
- CNC set up activities indicating fixtures, loading and touching off tools, determining and entering tool offsets
- Deburr parts as needed
- Reading and understanding of G-Code
- Must have at least a HS Diploma
- 3+ years as a CNC Machinist
- Experience working with Swiss CNC Machines (Mori, Star)
- Experience with using micrometers, calipers and other measuring tools
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Rajmin Desai
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
- What is your highest level of education?
- How many years of experience do you have with CNC machines?
- Are you comfortable using precision measuring tools?
- Do you have experience in fabricating parts based upon blueprints?
- Do you have CNC setup experience?
- Do you have CNC programming experience (G Code)?