Riverdale, New Jersey
12 days ago
Job Id: 9935
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Documentation of changes or additions to the CNC Parts Standard Operating Procedures and setups and Machine tool configuration
- CAD edits and Program edits
- Set up and tear down tooling in the machine as required. Adjustment of the setup and offsets as required.
- Load and run machine programming.
- Adjust machine set up and offsets as needed to produce good parts.
- Load/unload parts to keep machine working and up to best quality.
- Replace and set cutting tools as needed.
- Quality checks of machine.
- Basic cleaning and lubrication.
- Report to supervisor if any extra labor or quality checks required.
- Clean as you go.
- Adhere to company compliance and safety policies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years previous experience operating and programming a CNC machine
- CAD and CAM.
- Excellent communication skills – able to read and understand manuals, blueprints, and procedures.
- Manufacturing environment experience preferred.
- Wiling to work on assigned hours.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.