16 days ago
06 May 00:00
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Contract to Hire position. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Keep track of operators and qualifications to report back to HR.
- Create new documented training programs to improve quality of operators and CNC machine operations.
- Track quality records and implement plans for corrective and preventative actions.
- Construct and customize instructions for CNC machine operators based on necessary functions.
- Use machine operators correctly and assign them as needed to make companies needs and demands.
- Work with IT department to create and develop statistics for production.
- Keep record of attendance for operators.
- Collect daily paperwork in regard to production by operators.
- Keep operations running smoothly throughout the entire manufacturing facility.
- Be available for operator questions in order to make sure machines are running smoothly.
- Make sure employees and operators are equipped with appropriate material needed to do job.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in a Supervisory role in a production environment
- Must have knowledge of CNC Machines and equipment
- Must have knowledge on how to use Micrometers, Calipers, Gauge Pins.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must know how to use production software applications
- Have to lift between 25-50 LBS.
- Continuously walking, using hands to feel objects and talk or hear.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Contract to Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.