Crotonville, New York
12 days ago
Job Id: 11539
Are you looking to make a career upgrade to a CNC Supervisor to work for cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional metal materials Company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Collaborates with the setup department, programmers and leadership.
- Makes sure that production is running on schedule and materials are in stock.
- Ensure the CNC department is running efficiently and make recommendation for upgrades to the process.
- To obtain feedback from others to report problem to production superiors.
- Associates degree with 5+ years of experience.
- Familiar with HAAS CNC & VMC equipment.
- Good problem solving and project management skills.
- experience using CNC programing software.
- Strong attention to detail in supervising staff of specifications of CNC equipment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Easy commute on the Train from NJ, NY, CT
Ask for: Milton Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.