Riverdale, New Jersey
15 days ago
2nd & 3rd Shift
Job Id: 9954
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Workforce planning, hiring, training and schedule of CNC machine operators and technicians.
- Shift management and documentation.
- Quality checks of machine.
- Productivity checks.
- Encourage a safe and clean work environment.
- Make sure that employees adhere to company policies.
- Report to production manager if any extra labor or quality checks required.
- Communicate with different depts. such as Quality, HR, Management to ensure excellent productivity.
- Support in other activities as assigned.
- Clean as you go.
- Adhere to company compliance and safety policies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years previous experience in a supervisory role
- Able to provide training to CNC operators.
- Excellent communication skills – able to read and understand manuals, blueprints and procedures.
- Manufacturing / Engineering environment experience preferred.
- Wiling to work on assigned hours.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.