Butler, New Jersey
7 days ago
Job Id: 10423
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for directing and overseeing the day-to-day activities of a team of CNC machinists.
- Responsible for examining production schedules and deadlines and determining how to best schedule employees.
- Responsible for providing direct, hands-on support in programming and overseeing CNC machine operation.
- Must be able to train new employees as and when required.
- Must be able to Troubleshoot and Repair Procedures as when required.
- Must maintain and support with production reports and documents.
- Other task as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience in the same field
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.