Crotonville, New York
about 2 months ago
Job Id: 10569
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervise setup and programming of all CNC systems
- Schedule and plan workloads
- Implement programs to increase efficiency and improve operations
- Collaborate with other personnel and departments to ensure high quality production
- Train and provide support to subordinates and machinists
- Follow industry trends and developments to remain current
- High School Diploma, GED Required. Associates in relevant field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CNC environment
- Knowledge of CNC software programming, such as MasterCam
- Familiar with Haas CNC and VMC equipment, setups, and programs
- Experience with inspection equipment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Micah Alsouss
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.