about 2 months ago
07 Jul 00:00
CNC Swiss Machinist
Job Id: 6850
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Operate two or three machines during normal production.
- Classify different types of tooling such as drills, end mills, reamers and inserts and properly use them.
- Identify broken and/or worn tooling and replace efficiently.
- Uphold production goals through attention to the machining process from start to finish.
- Inspecting and processing parts produced by machine.
- Inform the supervisor of any mechanical problems at the machine.
- Maintain a high attention to detail to ensure visual perception of a finished product.
- Recognize an out of tolerance surface finish, burrs or any other machining defects.
- Carry out maintenance on machines before, during and after a production run
- Perform tooling offsets in the X, Y & Z axes and set or adjust cutter compensation
- Recognize material types and alloys using bar stock color codes.
- 1-2 year CNC machining experience working several machines simultaneously.
- Strong Experience on Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers or Star Swiss Style Lathes.
- Skilled using CNC Swiss Machines (SR10J, SR20RIII, SR20J, SV20R, SV32)
- Proficient with Fanuc controls and Part Maker CAM software
- Good understanding of the concepts of surface feed, feed rates, geometry, G codes, offsets and other CNC programming functions.
- Adept with measuring and inspection equipment
- Proficient reading blueprints as well as use of standard analog, digital and optical inspection instruments
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.