10 months ago
17 Sep 00:00
Harrison Township, New Jersey
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain the Branch Accounts Receivable Aging providing timely collection.
- Makes daily collection calls and/or correspondence in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency.
- Communicate and follow up when necessary with the billing department, sales department, branch management, etc. to accelerate the collection process.
- Maintain status in Brand Cash (collection notes, collection forecast, customer information, payment terms).
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining account adjustments, write-off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos timely.
- Protect and maintain lien rights, minimizing bad debt losses.
- Review customer credit balances and determine resolution.
- Apply and reconcile AR payments both timely and accurately within two (2) days of receipt (for BAS system).
- Set up ACH/Wire Transfers whenever possible.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers (both internal and external).
- High school diploma. A bachelor’s degree, in business, finance or accounting is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Customer Collections, Accounts Receivable, and Customer Service environment.
- Ability to comprehend legal documents such as waivers of lien and subcontract agreements.
- Ability to work independently and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook.
- Requires proficiency in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and basic business math.
- It is desirable for the incumbent to have previous experience in the construction industry.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and personnel at other branch offices and headquarters.
- Requires the ability to think critically and problem solve
- Requires the ability to process and handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Requires good organizational skills and good judgment in making decisions
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.