10 days ago
Commodity Manager II
Job Id: 9982
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for creating commodity strategies that drive cost savings and supplier performance.
- Responsible to manage global supplier relationships to ensure that products and services are delivered to the performance levels required.
- Responsible to act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned commodities.
- Responsible to provide performance evaluation and feedback for direct reports.
- Responsible to review RFQ packages and spreadsheet analysis to make recommendations for improvement.
- Responsible to perform supplier negotiations for cost solutions and executes plans with continuous emphasis on cost containment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field required.
- At least 5 years supply chain experience, preferably in manufacturing industry.
- Direct commodity purchase experience a must.
- Advanced Knowledge with Power Transmission Raw material sourcing; Steel, Castings, Machined Components, Stamping, Resins, Packaging, etc
- Master’s degree in supply chain field preferred but not required.
- Procurement certification a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.