5 days ago
Knowledgeable in benefit regulations such as HIPAA, Cobra, FMLA
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals?Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Competitive Salary
- Immediate Hire
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledgeable in benefit regulations such as HIPAA, Cobra, FMLA
- Processes disability, worker’s compensation claims and OSHA reports
- Compensation and benefit processing
- Develop, lead, implement and/or support new initiatives.
- Manage and analyze employee benefit programs, research issues, and track usage data.
- Communicate with employees and management about benefits options and usage.
- Ensure organizational compliance with federal and local regulations, auditing, and non-discrimination laws.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws.
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.