about 1 month ago
Job Id: 4225
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to coordinate with safety agencies to certify new and revised products to applicable standards.
- Responsible to provide technical support to quotation, design, and manufacture.
- Responsible to collaborate with Engineers/Designers to ensure products are compliant.
- Responsible to acquire and maintain familiarity with agency standards applicable ((UL, CSA, IEC/EN, etc.).
- Responsible to maintain Compliance Engineering procedures, work instructions, and forms.
- Associates degree in electronics and 3 years technical or compliance experience.
- Must have experience working with third party safety agencies to coordinate product evaluation, certification and compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.