11 days ago
Tuscarawas County, OH
Job Id: 12918
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive hourly wage plus an excellent benefits package including dental, vision, and medical. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensuring that the machines comply with all health and safety codes and regulations.
- Tend machines that grind and mix ingredients.
- Prepares batches of raw materials for production processing according to specifications and procedures.
- Obtains material for inventory and weighing.
- Clean and sanitize processing equipment.
- Record logbook.
- Set up machines for production runs.
- High School Diploma, GED Required
- Minimum one year of experience in warehouse, manufacture, or any other related industry.
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Amanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.