8 months ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Clean and/or disassemble Tablet Press after the completion of tablet run as per SOP.
- Clean Manufacturing Room after the completion of product run as per SOP.
- Set up tablet press for run, including startup of batch and obtaining all tablet specifications as per instruction in Production Batch Record.
- Maintain Tablet Presses in good working order, inspect presses for wear, and have any worn or malfunctioning parts evaluated and reported to Production Supervisor or Manager.
- Maintain tools and supplies in proper condition.
- Make any machine adjustments necessary during the batch run as required.
- Document all set up and cleaning in the logbook and other pertinent paperwork.
- Visually inspect tablet press as it is running to verify the machine is running within normal and safe operation.
- Take in process physical measurements of tablets throughout the compression run. Document these measurements in Production Batch Record and make sure they are meeting the specification of Production Batch Record.
- Make minor adjustments as necessary to keep all physical characteristics of the tablet cores within specification.
- Keep the Tablet press and the area clean during the production.
- Make sure all paperwork is complete and accurate throughout and after running.
- Inspect all shipments of new tooling to Aurolife phrama LLC.
- Keep accurate records of tooling usage and inspections.
- Keep accurate files of tooling purchase requests and drawings for each size/shape tooling.
- Clean, polish, and maintain tooling in good condition.
- Recommend destruction and replacement of worn and damaged tooling.
- Recommend purchase of new tooling sets.
- Maintain an organized storage system for tooling so that it is protected, and the punches and dies do not contact each other.
- Keep all tools and equipment used to maintain and store tooling in good working order.
- Submit requests for supplies to keep tooling room well stocked with necessary tools, polishing compounds, oils, storage containers, etc.
- Perform any and all additional tasks relating to the operation of the manufacturing department as requested.
- Follow company policies, cGMP’s and Standard Operating Procedures
- A demonstrated ability to follow written instructions precisely
- Perform basic math calculations.
- Should have an understanding/knowledge of cGMP, safety criteria or the ability to learn.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.