Port Washington, Wisconsin
11 days ago
Computer Line Operator
Port Washington, WI
Day and Night Shifts available
Job Id: 12223
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and essential company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Date entry and computer line operation for production.
- Train others on the above.
- Inventory checks and confirmation.
- Roll up production.
- Perform quality checks and make necessary adjustment at line production.
- Palletize necessary finished products.
- Clean as you go.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be mobile for almost entire shift duration.
- Multiple project and time and schedule management.
- Adhere to all safety and company policies of the facility.
- Proper documentation and report submissions in a timely manner.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar lead role in a manufacturing and/or production environment.
- Willing to computer programs such as spreadsheet balance, inventory software, etc. among other.
- Effective computer skills in MS OFFICE and Google suite and basic mathematical understanding.
- Able to interpret and understand different manuals, blueprints etc.
- Time Management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Willing to work in rotational and night shift.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.