Redwood City, California
3 days ago
- Associates degree preferred. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Preferred 2-3 years’ experience in law firm conflicts and new business intake.
- Knowledge of automated conflicts software (preferably Intapp Open) and web-based search engines
- Familiarity with law firm time and billing systems (preferably Aderant)
- Ability to always uphold a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to have a strong sense of detail, while working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Must work mountain daylight time.
Must live near one of the 3 above locations to periodically visit the office.
Schedule: Full-time, Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm
Based out of Utah with offices all over the country.
Amount of Travel Required: 0
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.