2 months ago
08 Dec 00:00
Construction Business Unit Controller
Job Id: 4865
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for business unit financial reporting and compliance.
- Responsible to develop pricing, working to improve operations efficiency and adherence to regulatory compliance.
- Responsible to assist in the development of key performance indicators and data analysis of business unit performance.
- Responsible for reporting on results of operations that includes the preparation of timely, accurate, informative and detailed monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis in addition to overseeing the daily financial operations of business unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferred.
- CPA a must.
- Strong public accounting experience.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP.
- At-least 3 years of construction industry experience.
- At-least 5 years of experience in a Controller or Assistant Controller position.
- Experience with ERP systems implementation preferred.
- Willing to travel upto 20%.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.