11 days ago
22 Sep 00:00
Job Id: 7601
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to support procurement activities for multiple projects.
- Responsible to identify sources of supply, issuing RFQs, analyzing supplier proposals, negotiating pricing terms and condition and purchase order placement.
- Responsible to manage and execute purchase orders based on demand, supplied lead time and delivery to ensure on-time delivery, quality, and stability.
- Responsible to conduct supplier performance reviews and cross functional continuous improvement teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- At-least 3 years of buying experience administrating contracts with multiple suppliers.
- At-least a year experience in a manufacturing environment supporting cross functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Experience with Epicor a plus.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.