Millerton, New York
11 days ago
Job Id: 12234
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to analyze specifications and technical documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Responsible to travel to job sites to gather information on materials needed and labor required
- Responsible to prepare estimate for use in selecting projects
- Responsible to consult with engineers, architects, owners, contractors, and subcontractors on cost estimates.
- Responsible to assess cost effectiveness of products, projects, or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Responsible to prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At-least 5 years of construction estimating experience.
- Knowledge of estimating processes, technology, and related software.
- Thorough understanding of trades, scopes, timelines, scheduling/sequencing of work.
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with Subcontractors.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- 401K match
- Health Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.