Millerton, New York
13 days ago
Construction Project Manager
Job Id: 12183
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for all aspects of a project from the design stage through to completion and handover to the client, according to the specifications, deadlines and within budget, ensuring consistency with company strategy.
- Responsible to define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Responsible to determine the resources (time, budget, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Responsible to execute the project according to the project plan.
- Responsible to review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Responsible to interface with municipal agencies as needed to maintain positive relations in support of project needs.
- Oversee Construction Manager/Superintendents daily activities, job logs and job updates
- Experience in Project Management.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Proficiency with blueprint reading and mechanical drawings
- Understanding of construction software (Procore), Timberline (Sage 300).
- OSHA 10 Certification(s)
- 401K match
- Health Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.