3 months ago
17 Nov 00:00
Construction Site Superintendent
Job Id: 4644
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including full-time employment, medical insurance, dental insurance and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you. There are currently 6 openings for this position!
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry
- Read blueprints, and mechanical drawings
- Can provide material lists and can perform take-offs.
- Plan window schedules
- Knowledge of the industry practices
- Communicate effectively with vendors
- Conclude revisions of lay out trades before start date.
- Generate all information needed to monitor schedule according to plan.
- Can develop a minimum 3 week look ahead schedule.
- Work independently or as part of a team to complete goals.
- Come to conclusions whether subcontractors are performing sufficiently.
- Inspecting purchase orders.
- Assist any team member in any additional tasks (scheduling, orders, completion of projects)
- Always keep a safe and clean environment.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in the construction industry
- Must have or be able to obtain OSHA 10 Certifications
- Full Time Employment
- Direct Hire
Ask for Scott C
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.