about 2 months ago
Direct Hire Position
Job Id: 7992
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Construct and manage all operations of projects.
- Follow all safety and compliance regulations.
- Hold meetings and conferences with clients and project managers regarding progress of the projects.
- Manage subcontractors, vendors and materials and make construction site organized.
- Mange project cost and make suggestions for improvements.
- Provide leadership in quality, safety, and accident prevention programs.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Follow all company guidelines and procedures.
- At least 8 plus years in construction with Strong project management and communication skills.
- Must have experience with High Civil underground utilities/heavy highway experience.
- Ability to read construction documents.
- Familiar with regulatory construction standards.
- Experience with Highways is a major plus.
- Must be able to multitask and run multiple job sites.
- Gas line experience is a major plus.
- Must be full computer literacy.
- Direct Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.