Lyons, New York
16 days ago
Continuous Improvement Engineer
Job Id: 4528
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Collect production data, analyze outputs, and determine corrective courses of action to promote safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Analyze the production systems and raw materials.
- Make suggestions on ways to enhance the overall product quality.
- Train and guide resources as needed.
- Work with various teams to reduce process and business variations.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- Previous experience in a process improvement and/or quality assurance capacity.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Experience with engineering and manufacturing concepts and be able to operate production machinery.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.