Black River Falls, Wisconsin
about 1 month ago
Continuous Improvement Manager
Black River Falls, WI
Job Id: 9718
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for leading, influencing, training, and progressing the site's maturity of the understanding and effective application of the Business System.
- Responsible to support the organization in achieving SQDCG and financial objectives.
- Responsible to assess current processes and identify process/performance gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Responsible to lead and implement process improvement across the value stream to drive SQDCG measures utilizing lean concepts. Key Concepts: Lean Conversion (5S, flow, standard work, tools/materials at point of use & visual management), visual factory, single (best) piece flow, replenishment systems, transactional process improvement techniques, defect reduction and effective daily management.
- Responsible to identify, diagnose and solve even the most complex business problems utilizing a fact-based, team-oriented, and structured approach
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field preferred
- At-least 5 years of experience in continuous improvement utilizing lean principles, total quality, 5S, Kanban, pull systems, standard workflow concepts.
- Six Sigma Certification.
- At-least 2 year of leadership experience
- Willing to travel up-to 10%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.