20 days ago
Continuous Improvement Manager
Job Id: 10867
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for developing and instilling a culture of Continuous Improvement while achieving year-over-year operational performance improvements.
- Responsible for leading, influencing, training, and progressing the site's maturity of the understanding and effective application of the company Business System.
- Responsible to partner with the site Plant Manager and leadership team to bring a prioritized focus on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Growth (SQDCG).
- P&L Leadership Business Partner - Serve as a member of site leadership to develop business strategies and goals.
- Lead and implement process improvement across the value stream to drive SQDCG measures utilizing lean concepts. Key Concepts: Lean Conversion (5S, flow, standard work, tools/materials at point of use & visual management), visual factory, single (best) piece flow, replenishment systems, transactional process improvement techniques, defect reduction and effective daily management.
- Identify, coach, and engage talent across the business to leverage RBS Continuous Improvement tools and methodologies to support their professional advancement and improve the business's operational performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field. Advanced Degree preferred.
- At-least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven successful applications of multiple CI tools: 80/20, Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Flow, Standard Work, Visual Management, Kanban/Replenishment systems, FMEA, A3.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate Kaizen-type events to produce measurable improvements (financial, service, quality, etc.).
- Master Black Belt in Lean/Six Sigma or equivalent experience preferred.
- Has effective change management capabilities
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.