Edison , New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Contract Packaging Operator
Are you looking to make a career change to work in an invigorating environment?
This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and much more... Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Operate pharmaceutical packaging equipment
- Troubleshoot and make minor mechanical adjustments as needed
- Document correct and detailed records
- Follow batch records and maintain cleanliness of the work area.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures
- Responsible for the efficiency of products manufactured and packaged according to specifications and standards.
- Daily responsible for the execution of batch master records.
- Organize, think out and make decisions for set up, operations of packaging equipment, automated machine processes and controls.
- Arrange assembly line production activities of filling, packing, assembling, labeling and inspecting.
- Adhere to batch record instructions throughout packaging process per standard operating procedures
- Follow all safety guidelines and produce high quality standard products.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months manufacturing experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Ability to read and document information
- Contract to Hire
- Start ASAP!
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Email: email@example.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.