8 months ago
Job Id: 6232
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for directing the organization’s accounting functions, providing controllership and accounting expertise for the organization and its global affiliates.
- Responsible for managing employees in all aspects of accounting from payroll to tax compliance, and manage all financial statements to ensure clarity and accuracy.
- Responsible to lead monthly and annual closing processes.
- Responsible to manage the annual and semi-annual budgeting process.
- Responsible for cash control, corporate tax compliance, multi-state sales tax and income tax activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Master’s Degree a plus.
- CPA or CMA certification preferred.
- 15+ years’ experience in accounting/finance profession.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Controller or Assistant Controller role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel & Access).
- Must have worked on ERP applications.
- Experience with products and G/L accounts in a multi-entity environment.
- Experience with non-US currencies and transfer pricing.
- Inventory control experience preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.