about 1 month ago
Job Id: 8238
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to oversee and supervise all aspects of accounting, financial reporting, internal controls, and tax compliance.
- Responsible to serve as the company’s expert fir GAAP accounting, income tax, internal controls, internal and financial reporting, related financial systems, policies, and processes.
- Responsible to implement highly organized monthly closing process that result in accurate financial statements.
- Responsible to identify and implement process improvement, training, and workload balancing opportunities to achieve the result.
- Responsible to provide support for M&A activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field. CPA a plus.
- At-least 10 years of accounting experience, including 3+ years in a Controller position.
- M&A due diligence and integration experience preferred.
- Good leadership and customer support skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.