Wayne, New Jersey
27 days ago
Job Id: 10261
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to manages the operational corporate accounting staff and processes of the consolidated company.
- Responsible to supervise and provide leadership to all accounting managers.
- Responsible to maintain data governance for the SAP S/4 Hana general ledger and subledger systems
- Responsible as a single point of contact for external auditors and regulators.
- Responsible to maintain Accounting Department written policies and procedures, including those over key areas, such as accounts payable, travel and entertainment, deferred loan fees/costs, mortgage
- servicing rights valuation, fixed assets, leases, and software capitalization.
- Responsible to manage and document the Company's quarterly legal contingency review with the Company's General Counsel and CFO
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- At-least 10 years leadership experience in Banking Industry.
- Background in operational corporate accounting
- Knowledge of equity transactions, pension accounting, general ledger reconciliations, and U.S. GAAP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.