Otisco Township, Michigan
10 days ago
Otisco Township, MI
Job Id: 12186
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, essential, and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the finance control activities including but not limited to cost accounting, Quoting, Pricing and Invoice Approval, System Implementation and Improvement, general accounting, etc.
- Responsible for coordination with various internal departments like sales, manufacturing/production and purchasing to establish pricing and use ERP to create price rules.
- Effective communicator as person needs to respond to outside customers queries, government agencies, trade groups, and coordinate with internal teams accordingly.
- Review, update and change or raise queries on overhead costs; analyze, work on reports, and approve accordingly.
- Actively participate and provide feedback on capital improvement projects.
- Work and provide inputs on improvement and implementation of different systems such a content management, general ledger, payroll, etc.
- Month end closing and reporting, monthly bank reconciliation and general journal entries.
- Maintain database and reports on customers, pricing, quotation etc.
- Adhere to local, federal and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, management, or equivalent required.
- CPA preferred.
- At least 5 years of effective experience in cost accounting, including profitability and pricing.
- Knowledge of 5s and lean manufacturing principles.
- Effective computer skills including Microsoft Office, specifically excellent experience in MS Excel and Powerpoint, ERP.
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience in driving cost savings and process improvements.
- Effective experience in customer relationship and vendor management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.