Fairview Heights, Illinois
about 1 month ago
Fairview Heights, IL
Job Id: 4284
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for financial planning, analysis and reporting functions of the plant manufacturing unit.
- Responsible to manage plant accounting.
- Responsible to prepare weekly forecast of plant operating variances, set policies and lead the budgeting process.
- Responsible to maintain the cost accounting and financial analysis systems.
- Responsible to ensure the accuracy of product cost including base material, packaging, labor and overhead components.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field. Master’s Degree a plus.
- At-least 6 years of experience with a food production / manufacturing industry.
- Manufacturing experience in baked goods or protein a must.
- Supervisory experience a must.
- Proficient with MS Office
- Must have worked on ERP system preferable SAP
- Willing to travel domestically
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.