17 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across all departments
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, perpetual inventory integrity, fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, Human Resources, and Operations etc.
- Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial records for Executive Director, Development and Board of Directors
- Assure financial plans are consistent with organizational goals
- Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or special projects, programs, capital expenditures, products costing, etc. when necessary
- Manage commercial banking relationships to facilitate an appropriate credit resource under highly competitive terms
- Assure that assets are not awkwardly encumbered with personal guarantees or unrealistic commitments
- Work closely with Executive Director in the development and economic evaluation of various fringe benefit programs for staff and program components
- Interface with outside audit firms(s), banks and lessors, casualty/liability insurance agent(s), credit card companies, and collection agencies
- Provide a visionary and leadership implementation role on behalf of Finance and Human Resources to all departments, creating a well-respected and sought-after department goal
- Report to the Board of Directors when necessary in writing and verbally
- Other duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s Degree is preferred
- CPA REQUIRED
- 7+ years’ experience
- Sales Tax Reporting experience REQUIRED
- Strong analytical skills
- Competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K
Ask for: Sandra Huff
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.