3 months ago
Controls and Automation Design Engineer
Horn Lake, MS
Job Id: 4150
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Develop electrical design, schematics and drawings in AutoCAD
- Interpret mechanical design drawings for electrical requirements (e.g. SolidWorks)
- Research supplier products for assembly components
- Help establish new and maintain existing standards
- Power up electrical systems and configure hardware per application specifications
- Check quality of assemblers and technicians work and respond to inquiries during assembly
- Work with Sales Engineers to provide input with quote preparation as required
- Comply with the company safety procedures. Live the company culture of integrity and professional competence
- Provide timely and detailed status updates
- Ensure standards are maintained in a highly regulated, process driven environment
- Must be able and willing to travel and work at customer sites
- Bachelor's or Technical Degree
- 4+ years of engineering experience
- Proficiency in Autodesk, AutoCAD
- Motor Control and Automation System experience
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance.
Ask for: Sandra Huff
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.