14 days ago
05 Jan 00:00
Controls Integration Manager
Job Id: 5155
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work cross functionally with IT and other teams to ensure compliance and security
- Understanding of SAP S/4, SuccessFactors, SalesForce, Descartes, Coupa, Concur and other system configurations as it relates to the design and implementation of automated controls
- Conduct gap analysis to identify potential gaps and recommend specific actions to correct process gaps, and design enhancements for internal controls
- Create and execute remediation plans
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with controls integration
- Strong analytical skills with SOX and ERP experience
- Mathematical skills with strong computer skills in MS office
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Career Advancement Potential
Ask for Raj
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is your highest level of education?
Are you legally authorized to work in the US?
Do you have experience working with controls integration?
What leadership experience do you have?
Do you have experience with SOX and ERP?
Do you have experience with SAP S/4, SuccessFactors, SalesForce?
What has you looking for a new opportunity at this time?