26 days ago
2nd shift Mon-Fri
Job Id: 10769
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Monitor and track production daily goals for the Corrugator or Converting machines utilizing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and report results on the plant scorecard.
- Report all overruns, shortages, equipment breakdowns and tooling issues on the daily shift report to exchange information with all departments in the plant.
- Supervise daily production activities, including oversight of team members, and monitor performance levels of each team member.
- Monitor and participate in Daily Management Systems (DMS) to track progress against production goals and enable performance excellence.
- Oversee production demands and machine workloads throughout the day.
- Sustain productivity levels by properly staffing machines and equipment to meet customer demands and align any last-minute scheduling changes.
- Troubleshoot machines issues and quality defects that may arise throughout the shift.
- Ensure proper operations of equipment by requesting maintenance repairs and/or submitting maintenance work orders.
- Develop, analyze, and review a variety of operational reports across the functions to improve quality, efficiency, cycle times, and volumes, and implement operational changes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of manufacturing experience or working in a production environment.
- Converting experience with various machines
- Prior experience in the folding carton/corrugated packaging industry highly preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.