22 days ago
08 Jun 00:00
Corporate Commodity Manager
Tipp City, OH
Job Id: 6566
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to manage global supplier relationships to ensure that products and services are delivered to the performance levels required.
- Responsible to direct material sourcing.
- Responsible to provide performance evaluation and feedback for direct reports, including hiring, promotions, and disciplinary recommendations.
- Responsible to perform supplier negotiations for cost solutions and executes plans with continuous emphasis on cost containment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience required.
- Strong experience being responsible for $25-30 million in products and services required.
- At least 10 years commodity experience.
- Strong negotiating skills with large suppliers and ability to maintain supplier relationships.
- Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma within 3 years.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.