18 days ago
10 May 00:00
Red Bank, PA
Job Id: 6235
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for directing the organization’s accounting functions, providing controllership and accounting expertise for the organization.
- Responsible for assisting in all areas of financial management including the creation of departmental budgets, cash flow analysis, solutions to operational issues, and financial statement reports.
- Responsible to manage all financial and tax strategies.
- Responsible to advise management in overall strategic decision-making regarding capital investments, pricing, contract negotiation, and benchmarks.
- Responsible for managing and ensuring compliance with record keeping, external auditors, and with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- CPA or CMA certification preferred.
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, budgeting, cost accounting, cost control principles, and General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Highly proficient with accounting software.
- Experience with a software system implementation.
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping/accounting best practices, standards, and state/national regulations.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.