22 days ago
Job Id: 11424
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for recommending, implementing, and monitoring compliance with all accounting and payroll policies.
- Responsible for maximizing the efficiency of all Finance personnel by providing them with training, motivation, and direction—including specific goals and objective productivity targets,
- Responsible for preparation of all accounting ledgers, plant, and corporate reports, and other financial reports
- Responsible for correct and accurate accounting classification of all expenditures, including capital and others,
- Responsible for reviewing inventory control and reporting procedures to ensure that inventory records and manufacturing costs are accurate,
- Responsible for timely preparation of department reports,
- Contact with the Company’s independent auditors and with all taxing authority auditors.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- At-least 5 years of accounting management experience.
- Experience with company that manufactures a technical, custom product with a large bill of materials.
- Has managed cost accounting and general accounting functions.
- Hands on manager
- Medical Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.