about 1 month ago
27 May 00:00
Corporate Development - SVP
Job Id: 6461
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a . Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for acquisitions, divestures, licensing and complex partnership.
- Responsible to establish a business plan for Corporate Development that aligns with Company’s plans and objectives.
- Responsible to lead negotiations, deal structuring, diligence and integration management.
- Responsible to prepare business proposals for the Executive Team to overview new M&A opportunities.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
- At-least 15 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate or business development.
- Financial expertise or prior experience within enterprise software and related technology.
- Good understanding of SaaS, Enterprise software for business-critical applications.
- Strong understanding of Finance, item factors impacting P&L to execute business plan.
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.