West Caldwell, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
West Caldwell, NJ
Job Id: 10763
Are you looking to make a career change to work for an in-house team company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Prepare, organize, and draft corporate formation documents including preparation of Articles of Organization, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Operating Agreements, Stock Certificates, IRS Forms, Foreign Qualifications.
- Perform legal research, assemble, and analyze case information, gather and preserve client documentation, distill and summarize all data to facilitate case preparation and presentation regarding lien searches (Federal, State and County) and state and local filings (including financial and business).
- Responsible for all Class Action Litigation matters, research all state and federal courts, from Due Diligence, Signature Packets, Closing Checklists, Closing Binders.
- Prepare, review, and analyze client corporate records including preparation of annual reports and annual minutes
- Diverse knowledge with working experience of corporate practices
- Strong analytic, research skills, effective self-starter with excellent organizational skills/ written and verbal communication skills
- Successfully be able to organize projects, workload, meet multiple deadlines for several associates in various offices.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Medical/ Dental
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.