10 months ago
28 Oct 00:00
Corporate Technical Recruiter
Johns Creek, GA
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 4097
Are you looking for an awesome opportunity with the nation’s leading provider in the Telecommunication Industry? The client offers competitive salary, Excellent Benefits including Comprehensive 401k plan, Employee stock purchase plan and Tuition Assistance.
We are seeking a Corporate Technical Recruiter to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting processes from requisition to employment offer, including, but not limited to, job specification and development, pre-screening and qualifying top candidates, interviewing and referring best candidates to hiring managers, extending and negotiating offers.
- Review resumes, design portfolios and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Maintain positive relationship with applicants through entire recruitment process.
- Ensure that the recruiting process complies with the company’s policies and procedures and with employment laws and regulations.
- Work with hiring manager to write job descriptions, outlining in detail all skills and qualities required and desired in a successful candidate.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house applicant tracking system to identify and recruit the very best candidate.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and recruiting activity to ensure a thorough audit if required.
- Initiate and maintain excellent working relations within the HR team.
- Participate in job fairs and related industry events to conduct information sessions and networking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources /Business or related field.
- 5– 7 years corporate recruiting experience.
- 2– 4 years recruiting Technology professionals.
- Experience recruiting cleared Service and Product IT professionals at the DoD Secret, Top Secret, TS/SCI, and Full Scope level.
- Experience with Taleo/Oracle applicant tracking system.
- Experience and knowledge recruiting in the government telecommunications and service industry preferred.
- Experience in government contracting with DoD, and military contracts is required.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- STD, LTD, Supplemental Life insurance and AD&D
- Comprehensive 401k plan and Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Vacation, Personal and Sick time
- 10 paid holidays
- Bereavement and jury duty leave
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.