Richmond Hill, GA
Job Id: 11342
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent full benefits package including possible relocation assistance for the right candidate. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manages all corrugator supervisors along with employees. Ensures safety, quality, productivity, along with housekeeping, while motivating and overseeing employees.
- In charge of employees working effectively and efficiently, while ensuring a quality product is produced in a safe work environment.
- Show fairness and be interested in the problems of each employee, while establishing high morale.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Plan and assign work along with overseeing the training of each employee.
- Report any issues that could affect the overall plant operations or production to the Manufacturing Manager.
- Ensure that compliance on all quality checks is met, maintenance upkeep on all machinery is completed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical coursework and or college preferred.
- Communication Skills.
- Ability to train staff and the courage to lead them.
- Prior experience working in the corrugated packaging industry.
- Corrugated Department Supervisor experience of at least 3+ years
- Interview Travel Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Possible Relocation Assistance Available - For ideal candidate
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.