26 days ago
Job Id: 8329
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as purchases, freight, and duties
- Responsible for monitoring costing layers in NetSuite
- Responsible for analyzing data collected and recording results
- Responsible for analyzing product costs and recommending changes
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting cost variances (vs. standard costs) with proper recommendation
- Responsible for reconciling quarterly physical inventory
- Measuring physical inventory of acquired companies
- Degree in Accounting or Business
- 1-5 years of operations experience preferably in an industrial, manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Inventory knowledge preferred
- Familiarity with an accounting system such as NetSuite a plus.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP or IFRS
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.