29 days ago
Job Id: 8367
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Planning, analyzing, and collecting data to determine cost standards for materials and labor.
- Designing and implementing cost accounting systems and controls.
- Preparing and analyzing production costs and recommend changes.
- Conducting special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, and action.
- Preparing and analyzing financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Assisting in the month-end close of the general ledger,
- Assisting with any other projects and duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment with advanced ERP system utilization.
- Accreditation such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is preferred.
- Must have the ability to prioritize, manage multiple responsibilities and meet productivity standards.
- Must be able to recognize and can optimize processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving, leadership, team building, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex issues, plans, and concepts to diverse populations, including executive management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley Edwards
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.