Hickory, North Carolina
4 months ago
Previous work experience in cost accounting in a manufacturing industry preferred.
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Base Salary and Full Benefits
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is required. Finance or Accounting
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Previous work experience in cost accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience maintaining or implementing a new ERP system.
- Cost accounting principles.
- Computer literacy, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department)
- Analyze and report profit margins
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.