about 1 month ago
27 Apr 00:00
Job Id: 6113
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to calculate and maintain the actual cost to manufacture products.
- Responsible to develop a cost accounting system, documentation and records.
- Responsible to setup new raw material, packaging in the system.
- Responsible to create and maintain bill of materials for products.
- Responsible to determine overhead costs.
- Responsible to report scrap and productivity percentage using data provided by operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA/CMA preferred.
- 1-3 years of Cost Accounting experience in manufacturing environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.