21 days ago
Job Id: 9826
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to assist with monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close process.
- Responsible to analyze variances and conduct monthly financial reviews with management
- Responsible to create, maintain, review and audit various financial transactions in accordance with GAAP.
- Responsible to develop yearly drawing limit and overhead rates for the plant and participate on the STD scrap and manufacturing changes yearly
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience in Cost Accounting – BOMs, standard costs, variance analysis.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with an ERP system preferably MS Dynamics.
- Willing to travel up-to 10%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.