about 1 month ago
18 May 00:00
Job Id: 6305
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Determining actual costs of manufacturing or providing a service, scrutinizing associated company expenses, analyzing profitability and preparing the company budget.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license (essential).
- 2 years of Cost Accounting work experience.
- Solid cost systems background.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.